PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astraeus A320 Contracts
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2009, 13:45
757_Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That may be the case NSF, But I'm damn glad I don't have to sit next to you at work every day. Wanting to see other companies in a depressed industry fail, just to protect your own interests? I think you missed your calling - I suspect the RBS or HBOS board would be a better place for a man of your self centered view of the world.

You may not like the AEU contract on offer, but the fact remains that they are one of the only airlines in the UK making money at the moment and one of the only ones recruiting, both flight and cabin crew at the moment.
Shall we go and work for the great orange ones instead, oh no, because they're not recruiting are they? and haven't done for a long time, and if you think the AEU contract is crap, perhaps you should look closer to home to see what was on offer last time you lot recruited. From my (right hand) seat - it was not worth even applying.
And FWIW - the one time i've travelled as PAX on ezy, my experience wasn't dissimilar to rainboes - wouldn't touch them with someone elses bargepole.