PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bye bye BA, so long.....
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2009, 13:01
Final 3 Greens

Malone

Your comments about your service level experiences are very much welcome, since althought the rest of us enjoyed good BA product, you obviously didn't and it provides a different view.

What I don't wish to get into is (a) the state of GB and (b) what caused it, as my primary interest is that BA has left a market it serviced (both directly and via a franchise) since it was created.

We still have a very good full service airline on the route, Air Malta-cheap flights to malta,holiday in malta, who manage to provide a good club product.

However, its good to have a choice, to say nothing of extra schedule options, so I miss the shiny A321s and 321s with a well delivered club product.

I even used the 737 service from time to time, despite the Jurassic feeling in the cabin and the reduction of seat width (which I am perfectly okay with in an Airbus, BA, LH or KM) to 'thighgrabber' dimensions.

Recently, the crew morale seemed to dip noticeably, although some crews were still the very high end experience of the BA of 10 years ago.