PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2009, 09:30
Chugalug2

Received 227 Likes on 70 Posts
BBF:
Chugalug. Agree.
Um, I don't think so, Barbie. Do you ever read your posts from end to end before you hit submit? As 1.3 obligingly points out they are peppered with contradictions. From your posts I take it that you are a current civilian pilot. In that you are indeed most fortunate whether you realise it or no. You have a Regulatory Authority that single mindedly and objectively enforces its Regulations including particularly, for the purposes of this thread, those relating to Airworthiness. You also have a Professional Accident Investigating body to discover the cause of each and every accident in an endeavour to prevent a recurrence. To all intents and purposes it is my contention, shared with others, that UK Military Aviators have neither. Now you may accept or deny that proposition, you may even use it as a basis of expressing your superior knowledge and experience on this forum. Personally if I were you I'd give thanks for my good fortune and move heaven and earth to share it with my military brothers and sisters. Your call.