PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 8th Aug 2009, 06:16
gemmy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great outlook pilotprincess !!

Hmm yes, for the other guys in this forum taking stabs at each other for not knowing the correct information, you would think mature adults would go about correcting someone a little better than that hey?? C'mon guys, it's not a contest in this forum to see who knows more info than the other!!

OK, so I sat my testing on Feb 12th, got an email 5 days later to say I had progressed to the telephone interview. Had my telephone interview in late Feb & recieved an email on March 25th to say I ha passed the telephone interview & made it to the panel interview. Which was in the 2nd week of May.

I found out on the 6th June that I had successfully passed the interview & had made it to the order of merit list.

They expect to contact my referees either late this year or early in 2010, there are no course dates set for 2010 yet, however they do expect the first course to be around March.!

Good luck with the remainder of your testing, I'd say the course you are expecting to get on will be in later half of 2010. But that's just my opinion ;-)

All the best!!