PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astraeus A320 Contracts
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2009, 08:52
Flyingstig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hang on guys!(Gentlemen is too generous)
Rainboe in your enthusiasm, like so many others on this site, to `get stuck in` under the cloak of anonimity, you missed me point completely.
When I said Stan was right about the pay I meant his figures were correct. I heard the same numbers from a very reliable source.
THATS ALL!
Why cant we raise questions about T&Cs and possible recruitment etc without people (yes, usually with a good job already) jumping in and slinging insults and childish abuse at each other.
For Christ`s sake we are supposed to be professionals not spoilt teenagers with nothing better to do but sit at our computers and post insults on forums!!!!

As it happens I think this money is disappointing for a UK based Airbus Training Captain but as per the rest of my post, things are tough. Whats more there has been no mention here of training pay which presumably would be on top of those figures mentioned. Astraeus is still in business and it is hiring pilots!!Good for them!
Again....Nigeria $8000 pm 2 months on 1 month off, India $9300pm 6 weeks on 2 weeks off. Both of course provided you are under 58 years of age!!!!! 6 months ago with the dollar at just over 1 to the £ great! but now, and what in 6 months time?