PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Single Engine Taxi Out
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2009, 08:05
EKBemused

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can not believe this

Guys and girls,
I normally refrain from adding my two cents worth to the wisdom you all have.
For starters we were never asked to taxi out on one engine. Secondly if it saves a bit of fuel for the company and when possible, what is wrong with that. last but not the least, if you are so p----d of with the company, may I suggest you find a better one. I know we have our issues, specially with the breach of contractual obligations etc and feel sorry for those of you having to sit on the left right wit ignorent DEC's like my self with only thirty years of flying and 15000 hours with a national airline of a not so developed country, that we always tried to save a penny for if we could, not because we had to but because we took pride in it.
I'm sorry to say all of you who thought you will become millionairs just because you sacrificed your greener pastures for a desert, grow up and start living in the real world.
F-----g the company will not get you further in your short cut to the left seat or better working conditions.
PS: Please also read the FCI's properly before you freak out and confuse the people who understood it in the first place, even though english is not their mother tounge