PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings ATP Scheme (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2009, 23:51
Captain_Scooby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You'll find full details about the day further back in this thread, so a quick recap is:

- Introduction. A presentation on CTC and the scheme, and a chance to ask all those burning questions!

- Phase 2. You'll probably be split into two groups. One group will do PILAPT tests. Just relax, concentrate on your own workstation and not those around you. If you make a mistake, don't dwell on it. The other group will do a group exercise, which will more than likely be two group discussions.

- Short break.

- Groups switch around and do the other part of Phase 2.

- Lunch.

- Results of Phase 2. You'll be given one of three results: you've passed and will stay on for Phase 3; you've not passed but can reapply after (I think) 6 months; you've not passed and will not be invited to reapply.

- Phase 3. Personal interviews. These were competency based, just chatting about the things you've done, a few "give me an example of a time when...." questions, as well as a few general questions which it seems were trying to gauge your understanding of airlines as a business. Just relax, be honest, and understand that the interviewer(s) are not trying to trip you up. It's a chance to show what you're made of, and the interviewer(s) will already have read the 6 questions you answered before the day, so try and think about further examples of things you've done.

- Hometime! You should hear from them within a week, although I received an email the very next day.

Good luck, and enjoy the day. It's not as stressful as one might expect.