PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 5th Aug 2009, 16:08
Old King Coal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skyhawk,

Wrt the compass test, you might review what I wrote here: http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/38...ml#post5071152

The interview (which is just part of the whole assessment process) is very much personality based.... it's not (to my knowledge or recollection) a B737 technical quiz (remembering that not everybody who's applied has been B737 type-rated)... though you will be asked some generic technical questions during various parts of the assessment process and / or maybe during the interview (in a roundabout sort of way).

The interview part of the 2 day assessment, lasts about 1 hour and will be at least two-on-one. It is your chance to ask questions, and is FD's chance to talk with you about why you want to come to FD, what do you see as the challenges of being here, give me an instance when you had a problem and what did you do to resolve it?... etc etc etc.... basically any & all the standard airline interview type questions.

You will find the Interviewers are nice people and your professional peers, i.e. at least one will be a serving Captain with FD (and / or maybe even two of them).

OKC

Ps. And people, please don't PM me asking for examples of specific questions (or I will feel obliged to use nefarious methods to find out who's who and then invite my Interviewer colleagues to start asking a lot of awkward bastard type technical questions).