PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2009, 06:07
youwantmetodowhat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So are the Direct Personel guys on the 6 or 12 month reduction or is it permanent for the whole contract? I can see if the guys were out of work it would be tough for them but as I said earlier if DP had no people on their books then VN would have had to go back to PARC and Rishworth. Are many guys looking elsewhere because it sounds like the contracts with VN are not worth the paper they are written on if VN and the agencies behave like this.

Cathay just announced a big lift in profit and I hear Qatar and most operaters in the Middle East are starting up the recruitment again which will help the guys from South America etc with getting home, not to mention the better conditions re schooling, housing etc and there are jobs in China so the jobs are going to be coming back soon guys so good luck and 'em. If they have aircraft sitting against the fence with no one flying them how do they explain that to the "Party" and the People. Maybe this Duk guy will have some explaining to do. "Every dog (or Duk) has it's day" it's called Karma.

Last edited by youwantmetodowhat; 6th Aug 2009 at 08:59.