PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BAS AIR... Would u drop your life savings off to them?
Old 5th Aug 2009, 01:34
Mr. Hat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So there you have it Ryan. A multitude of replies from all different walks of life and experience in the industry. Now its up to you to see if you can be objective, do the real research (not the glossy brochure type) and make a decision that will make the next 5 years a whole lot easier. If you make the less correct choice it won't be the end of the world nor your career it'll just make things a bit difficult at the start.

Just remember that humans instinctively seek out information that they want to see and ignore what they don't want to see when making decisions - from the human factors memory archive i think this one was called validation.

P.S. In your shoes I wouldn't worry about the savings you'll make on 50 hours if it means missing out on a good established, experienced instructor at a place that will know you by name and teach you how to fly as opposed to get you thru the test. Thats just my take on it.

Good luck.