PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Advice after finishing training - what do I do next (Merged)
Old 4th Aug 2009, 22:41
irishwhale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am also a wannabe and very much appalled at the level of grief endured for asking a question....wannabes need questions answering too, often stupid,often naive, but thats why Im a "wannabe"...I need questions answered from people with experience who will answer the questions i feel sound too stupid to be asking someone in the business face to face...!
unlike alot of you, I havent been there and done it, in fact, i havent experienced a recession before.
For many on this forum, they have been there....airline experience wise and recession experience wise. To me that means this forum is an invaluable source for getting questions answered, however, "trying to throw wannabes off becoming pilots" seems to be the action on this thread. All I can say is
Help....I/we haven`t been there.....Advise me/us on the best route. Please don`t speak in a derrogative way, its very disrespectful.

By the By..... Friend of mine finished his training recently(2.5 months ago).....Integrated course....Now a F/O with Ryanair. It`s not all negative,
Be positive and positive things will happen!!!