PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ra Aus Not Goming To A Cta Near You
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2009, 01:44
VH-XXX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Baswell also signed up on that other site and offered his advice as to how the pilot of the Cirrus was an ex airline pilot with millions of hours etc etc etc however from memory he wasn't here so didn't see what happened.

Had Baswell signed up with a location other than Adelaide he would be more believable, however he is obviously a friend of the pilot or knows him well thus his desire to try and defend his actions even though he wasn't there.

Just because you might have thousands of hours, doesn't mean that you don't use poor judgement on occasions!

I also wonder how some school in Adelaide is pumping out these brilliant raa pilots that are able to transit Melbourne's hugely complex airspace given that they would be 4+ hours flight from there and have never flown in it

If you are going to post, don't post fluff

WallsofChina, if my memory serves me correctly, there was an argument between all of the thousands of visitors to Narromine that watched a Cirrus SR22 take off into a Thunderstorm versus some guy who claims to know the pilot, who suggested that the pilot would never have done that.

Seems to me that the argument was indeed cleared up!