PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hijacked MAS flight MH 653 on 4th December 1977
Old 3rd Aug 2009, 05:43
gerago

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice link..........heard this over at Visitors when nightstopping DXB. Someone just looked at the link and saw this: [QUOTE
WiraMelayu
8th July 2007, 09:42
Hi all, this sikh prick is a survivor like a hyaena. He bullies the juniors or anyone he perceives as weak/unsupported but grovels at the feet of those he perceives as superior.
I flew a few times with him as his F/O and came close to blows during night stops. As a consequence he got his arse licking buddies to give me hard times during flights with them. So you can see why guys are reluctant to take on him. When talking to fellow F/Os we realised that he was alway running down the Malays in front of the non Bumis and lambasting the Chinamen to the Bumis.
He had been trying to recruit for Jet since early last year; the " Indian " apology must have worked wonders that naresh goyal see it fit to reassociate with him.
][/quote]

Apparently that F/O heard a nice story about why the pariah bai had bad and evil thoughts about chinamen..........

One day the bai went to see a shrink in KL complaining about his wife's obsession about the cleanliness and security of her expensive punjabi suits. It seems that her family was very rich in India and she was given gold thread laden Punjabi suits and very expensive shalwar kameezes as her bridal wardrobe. Also, the expensive big house as a dowry.....hence she had this hangup about her suits and house being robbed. The shrink told the wannabe latuk bai that it was not that abnormal to have such a fear but the bai said his wifey carried the fear too far.........

Doc : How badly did she fear losing her stuff?

latuk bai : Very bad.....my flight was cancelled, so I came home and found a chinaman in my closet. My wife was so afraid that her suits will be soiled or stolen that she hired the chinese laundry man to guard and preen her suits whenever I am away on night on flights, She needed a man for such things you know!

Doc : Aha...........OK, I know some traditional brew to cure her obsession; get her to take bakkut teh!