PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do we value our veterans V2.0
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2009, 05:11
Roger Sofarover

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MGD

Whilst you are correct that confidentiality should be maintained for anyone who participates in the study, it would be appropriate if the 'I', 'we' etc front up with a photo, full name, potted history etc. Andy's details are up there, therefore the project originators need to be up there, in neon lights. Not hidden away in small print or divulged via PMs. Just a thought mate. Good Luck

edited to add

I just read the site again in case I was being harsh. As feed back, the first photo up there needs to be whoever 'me' is. Hi this is me, my name, this is my study, etc and Andy supports this study etc. if you want info from people your full name and contact details (you can get a PO Box if you want, but something whatever), phone number etc (your personal one, or buy a £10 sim and put it in an old phone, if you do this people will call you) needs to be attached to a study like this. You will get a much better response I promise Also get on Facebook if you are not already on. There are loads and loads of both retired and serving guys from Odiham on FB, many of whom I know, never come on here, and you could put this is a 'group'. The 'group' principle has been used to great effect by Odi guys to market and sell the new book 'immediate response'.

Last edited by Roger Sofarover; 3rd Aug 2009 at 05:25.