PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A total rip off
Thread: A total rip off
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2009, 22:09
thesandfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maintenance rip off

M

I did not have my head in the sand but since my maintenance whilst not the cheapest and has ALWAYS INCLUDED 99% of the listing I presented at the start of this thread I had NO IDEA that a charge was on the way and whats more it was never intimated that it would be so!
My invoice is in fact £400, for what I have no true idea. My annual, paid for just over a month ago, included all aspects of the new invoice just as it has for so many years previously. As DR stated along with many others we are being milked and the CAA offer little or no support to an arena of flying that is the birth place of those that keep the wheels of business and vacations oiled. I just hope that EASA is brought to heel before too many of us surrender to the modern day bureaucracy that is crippling all that enjoy flying be they from the training field, the maintenance role or those that like me, just enjoy the pleasure and thrill of flight. DR and those that are fighting for our well being deserve our full support and gratitude.

SF