PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - (cvr) Tape Transcript Of Alliance Air B-737 Aircraft
Old 1st Aug 2009, 16:08
alouette3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boeingdream787:

Just out of curiousity,when does a controlled part of the CFIT become uncontrolled? In other words,at some point in the crash sequence ,both dudes in the cockpit are passengers. Case in point: the BEA Trident accident in the UK many years ago. The two pilots managed to put a perfectly serviceable aircraft into a full deep stall and rode that airplane all the way to the scene of the crash. In your definition that would constitute a CFIT.By mine (and I suspect, a lot of other folks here) at some point in the sequence the aircraft was technically no longer in control.Aerodynamics and gravity had take over. Never mind if the two 'unincapacitated' dudes pulled,pushed and stepped on everything within reach.
Careful how you respond here. Just trying to have a civil conversation to add to the debate. I am not easily intimidated by fancy monikers,bad language or great credentials. Saw a lot of that in the Service and see some even today.
Your serve, I believe.
Alt3.