PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Net Jets Middle East - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 1st Aug 2009, 15:38
Unpaid in Jeddah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I never said he was god like, I simply said he is supremely competent and a gentleman, in fact he is a perfect role model - clearly quite unlike you.

Batsky 2000 - you got fired for incompetence in the cockpit. You're obviously bitter and twisted you couldn't make the grade. Perhaps a career as a fiction writer may be more appropriate for you. Having claimed to have seen so much in your short career, it seems that you already have a best seller in your log book.

I for one have had enough of all these backstabbing ex-NJME loser pilots. They were useless from Day One in the cockpit- all they ever had was a log book full of lies and the gift of the gab. They really need to be "outed", the industry can ill afford such incompetents.

To this end, if anyone wishes to know the real reasons why any of these dead beats were "released" feel free to message me. I know the truth about all the departures in the last 3 year and am more than happy to let it prevail.