PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA scrap meals(except breakfast!)
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2009, 11:07
Phileas Fogg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3 Greens,

I recall the LH F/A, with her attitude, telling me that I was not allowed but without providing reasonable explanation, I won't describe the attitude I was subjected to but if you consider the nationality of a LH F/A them I'm sure you can imagine! Offered a second beer from the bar? You must be joking

On the other hand, I did a number of flights with Swiss last year, their cabin service, and friendliness of the crew, is something to be applauded. On one particular flight, as the duty free's came round, I had intended to buy my cigarettes from my accumulated LH points but got into a banter with the F/A that I had left my LH card at home and, continuing the banter, she gave me her Swiss company pen to remind me not to forget my card next time.

A while later she was passing thru the cabin and, continuing the banter, I asked her if I could swap her pen for another can of beer, she told me that I could keep the pen whilst she nipped off and fetched me another beer ..... and all with a smile.

But when KLM totally withdrew alcohol from their economy class, and forbid passengers to consume their own, what planet were KLM on? It came as a shock when I ordered a beer to be told they do not serve alcohol and when I was bolloxed for consuming my own I questioned the F/A is we were on a muslim flight or not.