PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Net Jets Middle East - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 31st Jul 2009, 03:23
Unpaid in Jeddah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Batsky -

The gentleman that you are so quick to criticize and he is a gentleman in every sense of the word and is about as good an operator as anyone could ever hope to be. He maintains the highest standards of operation in every respect. I wish that I could ever attain such a standard. Thus there is no reason for you to be sticking a knife in his back. Furthermore, there have been ZERO repercussions, no extra checks, nothing at all, and thats a fact.

So, Batsky, you never made mistake?

I don't know who you are, however, I assume that you are no longer employed by NJME because there are no current pilots of quality who maintain your jaundiced point of view.

It is a matter of fact that in the last 2 years there has been only a tiny minority of pilots leave NJME willingly. The vast majority have been pushed because they have been sub standard, or have come to the realization that they are so totally useless that they have had the decency to leave before being pushed or demoted. Believe me, I Know!

It is also a matter of fact that every one of that tiny minority (who were not pushed) have nothing but the highest regard for the person you are attacking - I have spoken to all of them recently, so it appears that you arent in that group.

This clearly explains the boulder on your shoulder.