PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2009, 17:36
jayteeto

Location: Liverpool based Geordie, so calm down, calm down kidda!!
Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts
After spending an hour being questioned under oath by one of the Oxford Coroners, I can assure you that they are not fans of the MOD. If inquests are published, I suggest you read up on any of the deaths on operations. They often slate the MOD on equipment issues. The Puma anticipators have recieved many many statements of disbelief from coroners. Recent events, including by me, on this thread have developed from interpretation of statements made. Often the person writing the words knew what they WANTED to say, but it came out wrong. Others then leap on them and go for the jugular vein. This doesn't really help anyones case, for or against. The fact of the matter is that there are 2 camps, neither want to change their mind, one side have a different interpretation of PROOF from the other.Who is right?
Can we try to stop the insults please?? Look at how your 'opposites' are thinking. Will they change their mind in a gazillion years?? Everyone who posts could be correct, because nobody will EVER know what went on that day. All posts should begin 'IN MY OPINION', because thats all it is........
'My' side will say that this itself proves the case, the 'other' side have their own reasons, valid to them.
The MOD do make big mistakes and they have been known to cover up, the government always cover up first and ask questions later. Sometimes they get it right. In this case??????????
Anyway, a long winded post, just to try to stop the assassination by grammar