PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 7
Thread: MANCHESTER - 7
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2009, 09:20
MANFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Times have been rough recently but MAN is set to retake its destiny - to be the principal international gateway to the world from the North of England, Scotland and the Midlands. No other airport outside London can match its accessibility. The tin pot airports have had a good ride on the back of the lo-co boom
Zzzz... Grow up kid, you'll be spitting next.

For those interested in the EK rumours (for which I am not, actually, as I do not like them), I was sat next to a Senior Purser who was ID90'ing on a flight recently. She told me MAN will get a third daily with a three class 77W with 8 x F seats. I expressed scepticism about the F market ex-MAN, but she said with only 8 seats they thought it worth a try.

Slightly annoyed to see MAN revert back to type after a few decent arrival experiences. Arrived back from BKK on LX via ZRH yesterday, to be greeted with a chocka passageway from the C pier at T1 due to a bucket & spade with all the idiots disembarking at the same time as us. Of course, MAN didn't let us down and the travellators were out. On to of this there was a leak in the roof half way down to immigration, so on top of everyone being forced down the narrow walkway, it then got more chaotic as everyone had to walk around the plastic document box (they obviously couldn't find a bucket) that they had put there to catch the water.

Even the bucket & spade lot thought it was ridiculous, and you've reached the bottom when they start moaning.

Last edited by MANFlyer; 30th Jul 2009 at 09:40.