PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Amelia Earhart PNG Theory
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2009, 07:58
David Billings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amelia Earhart Project in PNG

Stepwilk:

Gillespie is dedicated alright. He is dedicated to not standing in line looking for a real job.

J5 Piper Fan:

If you want to know the full story about Bolam, then contact Mr. Bill PRYMAK in Denver Colorado and he will fill you in, right from the beginning to the end. Bolasm was NOT head to toe the same as Earhart, she was shorter buddy, believe it. Red my previous post for photo remarks.

Chimbu:

I remember the WSG issue. I was full time at PX 92-2002. I am there NOW

Stepwilk:

Gillespie always say he has a "Scientific Investigation", so how come he mucked up the samples he has ? US$4.5 MILLION spent, says he should have had the right equipment.

ALL: See my earlier post as to why Earhart would "NOT" go to Gardner (Nikumaroro).

Tinpis:

The burst of white as the Electra takes off at Lae could have been a wet patch, it has been raining. Remember what rain is like at Lae ?

A-1-5

There is NO documentary evidence of wire being left on the runway at Lae. I have discussed this earlier. I believe Gillespie started that one but he will not answer as to his source, ie: "he can't".

Sundau:

a) Yes, b) No knowledge, c) Yes, but for it to have been the SS Myrtlebbank the acceleration and Groundspeed was not possible given the headwind d) Yes, Cude heard her (reported) e) He did get one f) Radio ops WERE poor.

Brian Abraham:

Do you think the sun could have been obscured ? The magi sunline through Howland which also goes through Gardner Island , believe it or not is in TRUE degrees, Aviators do not work in TRUE degrees. If she were calling a line she would have given the degrees in what Noonan told her to fly, ie: 148-328 MAGNETIC, the variation is damn near 10 degrees at Howland.

Regards,

Dave Billings