PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Miles to be devalued
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2009, 23:11
backseatjock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fully endorse the positive VS comments above and have similar positive experiences with an airline that many BA staff still laugh at. It's about time someone looked at the Flying Club mileage benefits, quality of lounge product, limo service, complaint handling, in flight entertainment system, general ambience and crew attitude, proper fastrack security at LHR and priority bag delivery whether on outbound or inbound flights. Maybe start to question whether BA could be learning something from this.

It was my birthday last week. A birthday card from VS Flying Club with the offer of some celebratory miles for my account. A little touch, perhaps, but the sort of thing that people remember. Never, in 10+ years of BA Gold membership, have I had anything similar.

My travel with BA has dropped off dramatically in recent years as I have also switched to VS on routes where there is a choice. And yet none of the BA marketeers seems to have noticed that a very frequent flyer is now a far less regular traveller and thought to contact me to ask the reason why.