PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2009, 22:11
Gavin53

Cool it now

Alright, enough!

Beak, I know full well about the climate and the state of the aviation industry and notice that I didn't even ask about this in my very short and direct question, so I don't give two sh!ts about what you think about it. Just because your getting nowhere with your ratings and quals doesn't mean someone else on this forum won't try. All your crap about others abilities when you don't even know them, take a hike! Got a degree in civil engineering & a ppl, so your input on my or anyones abilities is a pile of horse, keep it to yourself.
All that was asked for was a more in depth look at a specific part of the day, nout more! Your big mouth and unnecessary stupidity and attitude on the last page has blown the last two pages of this thread well out of proportion!

I'll give you some advice since you've given more than what was asked! Think about what you've typed and then think about it again. It's highly likely that most of what you were going to type initially will have been disposed of, given it was utter bollocks and unnecessary.

Thats it, I'm done here.
(Cue your childish comeback no doubt. I won't waste my time reading it. Moving on).

Last edited by Gavin53; 30th Jul 2009 at 01:28.