PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Scab Notice
Thread: Scab Notice
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2002, 17:31
a330

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i do agree with PeterZ .. Hi i'm back .. how r u BTW ? I feel that some of the comments or reasons behind all these scab and ban thing is just never ending and it also seems that the management is winning this time and it also might be a threat to the new joiners or those who are given an opportunity of a lifetime .. well , can you guys at the union guarantee someone who turns down the offer and get another guaranteed one when all this problem comes to a soulution ? i don't think so mate ! where i hope so too !

union vs. management

union = supprorts the pilots
management = runs the show

How long can you prolong the ban ? and what else are you gonna do ? if i'm in STRIKE !!! i would say goodbye to the 49'ers guys i do not mean to offend anyone here but it's just my opinion and i think the best cx can do at the end of the day is to compensate something and that's it even the union is going to win ! just imagine that cx taking all the 49'ers back .. no way they're gonna do it dude !! common cow sense and use your head sometimes and stop using some stoooopid reasons by using the 49'ers and scab the new joiners as examples ... it's for your own good and mine too ... !! anything new ??? or just a better "improved" contract term for those who are still there and later on please do not forget about the 49'ers guys .. they get nothing only some compensation dude !

I may have offended someguys here and hopefully not sorry to those if i did but i guess it's just th truth and thanks to those who agree !!