PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Excelsis Airways
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2009, 22:49
uklad007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Excelsis Airways

Not sure what to believe on this one - if its fake, they have the press fooled - if its real they might be ok with a DTV-LCY but not sure what their other three proposed planes will do if all based at DTV - cant see what other routes with business fares would work in this climate from here...........

However if it is a fake they have gone to a lot of trouble, on the Excelsis thread someone put on the companies address and registered company number - so being nosey i ran a check on it at companies house (free to do so no effort on my part) and i'll go to the foot of our stairs....on the companies house website its registered with the same address and was incorporated on 26th June 2009 and is an active company.

Now if its a school project they are going to a lot of trouble and a bit of expense (to register the company) to fool people or for a school/college/uni project.

Also by claiming they were a real company with premises on a real trading estate if this is all a project or a hoax then effectively are they not breaking a law by claiming to be registered at an address when they are not??

In my mind the jury is still out and i wouldnt bet either way at this stage.