PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2009, 16:19
FutureCC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bags at Ryanair are only £20? Unless only one passenger is having the bags on his booking/only one passenger flying who wants more than one bag. Easyjet charge £18? And to fly BA, fair enough they give a generous baggage allowance, but the fare would be considerably higher. Aer Lingus is £15 for 20 kilos -which undercuts everyone; and the fares are cheaper with Aer Lingus.

Why have Ryanair written off the Aer Lingus stake? They still have it - and Aer Lingus haven't disappeared? What exactly have they done and what does it mean (please forgive that I don't understand what they have done)

My view, I always use Ryanair as they do offer the best value for money, I personally, have never (in many, many years) had a bad expereience - so I will keep using them. I can't speak for everyone, but in all of my flights - 189 people have left the 737 at the end satisfied.

I think regarding MOL moving the planes - either it is cheaper to offer the route from the other airport, rather than Dublin or Stansted (as most new bases or destinations always fly to Dublin or Stansted) or he just is playing his card against the goverments regarding the taxes?

Just to say, I want to be cabin crew - and the only airlines which are accepting new recruits are Ryanair and Easyjet, in fact Easyjet only is recruiting for Gatwick. So in the very close future, unless other airlines open up, I will be appying for Ryanair!