PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Continental TurboProp crash inbound for Buffalo
Old 28th Jul 2009, 04:33
jimjim1

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
$15,800

Well, I would choose to avoid flying with such a poorly paid flight crew. I have had well paid jobs and I have performed accordingly. When I had to spend a few pounds to get a good breakfast on the road so that I could be fresh and ready for business then I just did it. I did not consider for a second whether I could claim it on expenses or not since I could afford it. I would never choose to get on a flight where the crew were treated so meanly as this one. It is just death, waiting to happen. No one can live on such a ludicrous salary and be expected to behave professionally - it is simply impossible.

Burger flipper salary - burger flipper professionalism.

Thing is, that no matter how much such poorly paid people try to be professional, they simply cannot afford the cost.

I would like to see the flight crew salary displayed on the ticketing system so that I can choose suitable airlines.Then the public could at least choose whether they want burger flippers or pilots.