PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Aviation Europe
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2009, 20:20
lxexpo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi rachel.

Even though I'm a male, in Jeddah after a time it can be a little bit to much. And the problem is, if you imagine: you do the 65 hours in 2 weeks, then you will be off for 2 weeks. To come to europe it's going to be difficult, flying out there.
Someone said here, that you have to be open minded, as it's an ACMI operation. If worked 2 years for an ACMI airline, and the base was my home. The longest away would be a month or a little bit more, but you came home, where you can wash your clothes and make food yourself.
But when they say €50 per diem on stop over, what about when you stuck on your base in JED? You have to go out for lunch, dinner etc, and what about washing? All your basic salary will go on this.
Normal in the airline industry and almost every industy when you are out of your base you get money for food etc.. but in your base not, and if they put your base on your contract in JED in a hotel, you won't receive per diem's. Where will you eat and wash your clothes?
I'm not afraid of flying to any places, carry people for pelgrims to JED, do long hours, be away from home etc etc .. the only concern here is the basic: food and washing.

What do you think guys?