PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2009, 20:00
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
It seems quite clear that you haven't asked yourself about your job as I suggested, AC, indeed unless "directed" to do so I suspect that you steer clear of such activity as thinking. The points you make in your last post are so facile as to be risible. If it were not for the fact that we are literally talking here of a matter of life and death they would be amusing, but I do not find you or your bumptious manner in anyway amusing but terribly depressing. The thought that the Defence of the Realm is dependent on such careless and callous attitudes as you display to this thread fills me with despair. That our brave young men and women who risk and often lose their lives, or come home terribly maimed for life, have to depend on the likes of you and your "cleverness" for their equipment and necessities essential for their very survival induces cold anger in me. Have you ever served? Do you have any military commitment at all? I know that many CS do and I honour them for being willing to stand in harms way with our Armed Forces. Do you? Your contemptuous dismissal of "Cameron" speaks volumes. Not expecting to be around in this job by then are we? Expecting to move on? I can't be bothered to address the "points" that you make, maybe tuc can but I would understand completely if he treats them with the contempt that they deserve and ignores them and you completely. You are the sort that gives the Civil Service a bad name and perhaps those who share your profession might feel induced to add their thoughts about your posts.