PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2009, 19:16
Atlantic Cowboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tuc,

You really do need to concentrate on facts.

Just remind me (in round figures) how many RAF Chinooks HC 2 have been ploughed into the ground since ZD576. A round number - you don't have to be accurate. (Clue - it is a round number)

Boscombe Down use TRIALS aircraft for TRIALS. Perhaps you don't see a difference between these and those in service with a limitation on operational tasks.

So, if service aircraft are not airworthy no doubt all the crews will stop flying them forthwith?

Go read the Civil Service Code carefully.

A civil servant gets quite used to dealing with the general public who have little concept of the workings of administration of government.

Er, my memory recalls that negligence on the part of the pilots has previously been accepted. Then again that's probably imagination on my part or, a transgression of the Civil Service Code.

I must agree with John Purdey (well, I would, wouldn't I?) that this thread and the MOK Group have outlived their usefulness.

Nothing to show after 15 years and MOD is just wasting time and money humouring your requests for information/reviews etc. Cameron and his lot won't change anything.

About time to call it a day.