PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air silent on restructuring rumours
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2009, 18:55
Miles Gustaph

Location: Behind a dusty desk, and in some really hot, dusty, wet and cold places subject to who is paying the bill. But mostly Gods own land.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why do I need animals when I have you guys!
It is true i have/make spelling mistakes even in school. [space] However, grammar mistakes only occur on forums like these which needs no proper grammar.
Wow you guys take me seriously it’s a kind of funny what you did there give it to the Indian guy LOL funny.

“However, grammar mistakes only occur on forums like these which needs no proper grammar.” Really?
Netiquette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“…some Usenet guidelines call for use of unabbreviated English while users of online chat protocols like IRC and instant messaging protocols like SMS often encourage just the opposite, bolstering use of SMS language.”

“i have spelling mistakes even in school” you can get help for that… Dyslexia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
”Dyslexia is a learning disability that makes itself manifest primarily as a difficulty with reading and spelling. It is separate and distinct from reading difficulties resulting from other causes, such as a neurological deficiency with vision or hearing, or from poor or inadequate reading instruction.”

Rudeness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“Rudeness (also called impudence or effrontery) is the disrespect and failure to behave within the context of a society or a group of people's social laws or etiquette. These laws have already unspokenly been established as the essential boundaries of normally accepted behaviour. To be unable or unwilling to align one's behaviour with these laws known to the general population of what is socially acceptable is to be rude.”