PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447
Thread: AF447
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2009, 17:18
Hyperveloce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you PJ2.

When we look to the means deployed in the impact area and the multiple partners:
-the French Navy ships: Ventôse Frigate, Emeraude nuclear submarine, Mistral support ship, Aircraft from the fleet air arm and the air force
-the civilian ships chartered by the BEA: the IFREMER ship, the « Pourquoi Pas? », two tugs from Louis-Dreyfus Armateurs (Fairmount Expedition, Fairmount Glacier)
-Two Remotely Operated Vehicle: the ROV Victor and the Nautile submarine
-BEA investigators, AAIB investigator (UK), advisors from Air France, Airbus, advisers from CEPHISMER, SHOM, US Navy, IFREMER, GENAVIR,...
Can the French authorities or the multiple partners be suspected not to do their utmost to recover the black boxes, or to hide things ? Some people really like conspirations. This 2nd phase is scheduled for 4 to 6 weeks, I hope and I think that it should be sufficient, but I am also convinced that the efforts can be prolongated if needed. Wait and see. Also a (very) small hope from the CEAT, was the left wing spoiler torn away from its wing at the impact or by the aerodynamical efforts ? are there clues in the debris about the loss of control and not only the impact ? We never know.
Jeff