PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2009, 13:00
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
JP, BEAgle's post stated:
I'm still firmly of the opinion that any other verdict would have laid the MoD exposed to accusations of corporate homicide, the financial consequences of which would have been very expensive.
Seeing as the possibility of "State Murder" has been made before on this thread, and reacted to by you, as a possible variation of the authorised LZ visit theory (and please note that it was never, as you then suggested, my theory) your outrage that the MOD might be exposed to accusations of "corporate homicide" seems a little contrived. I certainly accuse the MOD of Corporate Manslaughter occasioned by its Gross Negligence. As to the old chestnut of user names I notice that you use one. If there is indeed need to report anything to any authority I very much doubt if a PPRuNe user name will satisfy them. BTW are we to be treated to a succession of your farewell posts only for you to pop up again rather like the Crazy Gang? Do you do "Underneath the Arches"? Perhaps on second thoughts you ought not to encourage requests!