PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2009, 22:33
Atlantic Cowboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BEagle,

I really do take exception to being called a $hit-filtering civil serpent. I merely provided the ammunition for CAS, ACAS, Ministers and S of S to be able to refute the poorly written submission(in my view - done by a QC really?) from the MOK Group.

Cameron will be provided with a full brief should he become PM that will say exactly what briefs have always said - there is no reason to amend, change, review, alter or tamper with the findings of the original BOI.

Consider that in the fifteen years after the accident nothing has changed. Nothing will.

THe MOD has always been open to new information about the crash of ZD576 specifically but going on about airworthiness, incidents in other aircraft etc without being able to link it directly to ZD576 on the day of the accident is a complete waste of time.

Why don't you ask Wratten and Day if the evidence of the MOK Group convinces them that they made an error. They would equally have a right to challenge any attempt to amend the findings of the BOI. A BOI is not complete until the Reviewing Officers have appended their remarks.