PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indian Aviation Vacancy Information
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2009, 19:54
tangowithtushar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
way out of topic i reckon coco when some lambaste the very pilots including senior ones without batting an eyelid... we call aviation industry the most regulated in the world i dont think airlines in India are so foolish that they will give into nepotism or bureaucratic bottlenecks so easily compromising on aviation safety ,what about the up gradation to command from R.H.S they cant let loose trash fly the million dollar babies the entire airlines risks going bankrupt with a bad pilot at the helm.. agent im sorry but i have to admit that ur posts have been very negative i know u have excellent info from various sources but please draw a line the guys who get in thru "jack" or "moolah' or both will remain eternal first officers if they dont perform in the routine sim checks.. so why not lets mind our business we just need one r.h.s dont we not 40 right?? those unworthy "captains" can bask in the glory of their first solo or ppl. till the dust settles in...
atleast this is my inference from my limited knowledge

again guys please refrain from useless bellow its not helping anyone.. lets just call truce and start again by bringing in some constructive stuff

agent and glorified donkey please make another thread namely "die wannabes die" nd vent ur anger there...

thnx coco..

i wonder where is indair cmon man where r u... need some policing here