PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CPP Essay Style
Thread: CPP Essay Style
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2009, 11:52
richard123456

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
again, just for discussion and i will go on with the way in my mind.

Look, here's the deal. Based on these few posts, my impression is you're going to be looking in the wrong direction as the train passes you by. And that's it. Opportunity lost.
It sounds like you're approaching it like a 6th form English exam instead of the well rounded thoughts of a motivated individual.
May I clarify that it's not WHAT to present in the essays, I have my points already in mind, but HOW to present - aggressively, sentimentally, rationally, boringly?

In CV writing, "active words" (like manage, coordinate etc...) are encouraged. i.e. I managed this project. Rather than, I contacted clients to follow up with their purchase orders etc...(i.e. how to present).

What i'd like to point out is- that no one can really tell YOU what to write for these responses. If you are stuck this is a massive problem as the answers to these responses are in my opinion the reason a successful applicant will get in- devotion, sacrifice, dedication, motivated.. these type of attributes.
Thanks for the advice. Of course the two essays will be the true things. Just I have been talking about the presentation, NOT the content of the essays. These are two different things.

Your points are valued (e.g. devotion etc...). The way to show to the interviewers these attributes is already what I have been talking about.

I think so far only you understand what I am talking about. again, just for discussion and i will go on with the way in my mind.

cheers!

Last edited by richard123456; 26th Jul 2009 at 12:21.