PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I guess they don't like Heli's !!!!
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2009, 14:11
fluffy5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have the answer. It is purely scientific, just not proven yet. As we know the helicopter produces high and low frequencies. Now if these unfortunate soul's are being diven mad by such divine aircraft like the helicopter, which is obviously causing a disturbance in the mind by the high or low frequencies.
We should not be upset with these people, who have a slight disability that they are being driven mad.
Maybe the goverment could offer free CAT scans to the poor people who could have this abnormality, and once found could offer some kind of head gear to wear. Maybe a bicycle helmet, I bet that thick padding would stop those nasty frequencies or even better yet maybe a motorcycle helmet.
Or if you can't afford to buy the head gear, the cheaper option could be a wet towel wrapped around ones head with two pencil's up one's nose, now that would probably work.
Now in all seriousness people complain about noise from airports, if they bought a property near an airport after the airport was built then why should you complain. If however you bought that property or built it before the airport came then you have a right to complain.
Most low level helicopters are air ambulance that are saving lives!
police helicopters which are chasing the bad guys, so they don't steal your car !
Civilian pilots should not be low level, unless taking off and landing, within the law.
Maybe I will offer this advice on there website, one wet towel and two pencils