PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Staff Travel
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2009, 08:25
RedTBar
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rumor has it that funbags applied to Jetstar but he was knocked back because one of the requirements is that they want people with a personality.

The other rumor is that funbags is not a driver with any airline and is in the office and thats why he hates long haul cabin crew.The last time funbags made a post in a pilot thread was when pontius was the only pilot

To any cabin crew here if you want to be free of funbags all you have to do is post on a pilot thread and you'll never see funbags.

Back to the thread and I have always said that qantas should be renamed qantas empire airlines because of all the little empires that makes it up and staff travel is one of them.
When you go in there you have to know the answers to be able to know what questions to ask.It is a closed shop but if you know someone you are into the semi's without dropping a shot.

Many years ago I took the missus and our 12 month old son on a trip.The first leg the aircraft was that empty there were more crew than pax.When my wife boarded she was shaking her head because the staff check in had given her a seat in 'C' zone and the baby had a seat at the back of 'E' zone.
As well as that they kept her waiting until the last minute and she had to run for it and as she was doing that with a baby and associated baby bag etc..heard her name being called over the PA to go to the gate as the aircraft was awaiting departure.

The whole thing needs a wake up call but hell will freeze over before that happens.