PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Pilot Recruitment & Housing
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2009, 19:09
syedo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SMBZ Towers, Musaffah East

Hi guys,

My very 1st post on this website as i've just registered as a member...
just wanna add some extra sugar on what other ppl said bout the said apartments above.
It's for me and my family, even some of my friends that came over, a nice and comfortable place to dwell in. A compounded area with securities, facilities such as swimming pools, fully equipped gyms, tennis court, basketball court, and plenty of playgrounds for the kids are just few, not to mentioned mall next door. Musaffah town, 5 min drive from the apartments, wasnt that bad at all....
Driving to work, its 15 mins without seeing any traffic lights!! so u can plan when u wanna be at the briefing room quite precisely.
Living in Abu Dhabi, or UAE generally is not as bad as some ppl said. Keep your head low, do your job safely and as per SOP, avoid any hussle with the local laws, and wash your car once a week (they do fine ppl with "sand-camouflage" cars..) and make sure your wife and kids are happy at home, then I can see no problems at all.... of course there will be times when your patience is tested to the limit, but try to find a way to solved it without having to loose your cannon...
sorry, i wrote too much...probably too excited to see how's my 1st post gonna look like...ahahaha... massalamah!!