PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - icpilot.com & simcenter falling apart?
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2009, 06:33
pilotbc90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
unimuts

hello, the training material that sent before type rating was from US AIR when we started ground school it was all PPT based and it was using like windows 98 and it crashed often
so to fix that instructor gave us non-approved material and FMGS trainer was crap it was from NorthWest and it was not the same system as in the aircraft/sim.
yes sim was LVL D and excellent maintained AT JetBlue headquarters, just keep in mind that we only had FTD's in normal business hours the time for the sim where odd. i had to do my checkride at 2AM. so basically the unused slots where allocated for 3rd parties.
preflight was conducted on computer with slides/presentation, no training on how to open actualy door
as far as pre-sim brief it was a joke, i never got de-briefed once. it was meet the instructor jump in swap with partner have coffee instructor tell you that could be better then partner does his thing and then you go back to hotel.

just stay away from bond aviation, i dont have nice things to say about larry bond he is out to get your money. tell all your friends.

i hope i have helped

Last edited by pilotbc90; 10th Aug 2011 at 16:53.