PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Staff Travel
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2009, 01:24
argusmoon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Rim's True Colours

The rim is a homophobe who makes a lot of assumptions.
Never assume anything.
What you think you see is not necessarily fact.
I choose a vegetarian crew meal and give it away to passengers who have missed out on a special meal.
I eat before I go to work and when I get off the aircraft.
I never eat on board.
As far as travel staff is concerned its rubbish.i havent used staff travel since the mid nineties.
Every job has its perks.Banks give employees favourable interest rates .Stores give staff discounts on merchandise.If you are a BMW employee you will receive a consideration when buying a vehicle.
It just seems that airline employees and their perks are an easy target.
Mr.Rim what do you do and what are your perks?
Probably company paid trips overseas,free stationary,a company phone account,an expense account,company car,salary sacrifing your kids private school fees and a reduction in the cost of your company's products
Very few customers in J or P class pay for their own airfares and yet have the temerity to complain about crew having a meal.
Every occupation allows for meal times and bathroom breaks.Many still allow for a smoko.
Cabin Crew it seems are not allowed any of these rights.
Thou shalt not covet a crew members meal.
Rim you need to get a life and stop worrying about what other people are receiving that you are not.
Get a job with an airline if it bothers you so much.
BTW "rim"has certain unpleasant and unsavoury connotations..and that is not an assumption..its fact
No...you havent hit a nerve...I am just intolerant and unaccepting of fools and their assertions and assumptions

Last edited by argusmoon; 24th Jul 2009 at 04:18. Reason: spelling and grammar