PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Offshore Banking
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2009, 14:29
canuck76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My brother was with department of taxation – he is black cow of family. One day he tell me – perhaps too many wine - that department taxation is the government. So for no problem at all they access to all government department computer and they do this. They have every entry and exit date from department immigration from forever. The day you leave and the day you arrive in your home, they always know this. He work on this section and every day he look at these files – who is coming and going and who is not stopping. Watch your trips very very careful. If they suspect you, they taxation people copy down all your records from department immigration computer from forever. On Final says very well how department taxation then questions you, my brother say the same.

I did work on contract offshore and so make tax haven banking to avoid tax. Huh – what a joke. There is no true story as "no tax". The accountants, the lawyers, the start money, the corporation, the audit and the corporation and the director fees every year, they cost much money. The very smallest I ever pay for "NO TAX", and it was something I look at very well, it was 7%. So the "tax" on "NO TAX" is 7% - every year. Maybe better to pay proper tax at home country sometimes. Maybe not.