PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brookfield FO contract
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2009, 13:01
Bruce Wayne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
al446
Ok fair point, I'll take that on board.

however, i have been following the exchanges regarding the Ryanair BALPA recognition, and fair enough i am prepared to take into account your comment, but you have to be fair and consider that anyone who doesn't submit to your views on BALPA / unionisation or has been sold down the river in the past by BALPA is not a Ryanair management stooge.

I appreciate your considerations toward union representation and the potential advances in T&C's for flight crews, however, there seems to have been a lack of understanding on your part why there exists some dissatisfaction with BALPA.

BRK contracts haven't just popped out the woodwork in the past few days. BALPA should have stepped up to the plate at the first instance, have they stepped up to the plate on the continual evolution of them?

This then reverts back to the thread an subject matter involving FR and BRK contracts in Ryanair.

As you pointed out you are neither in Ryanair, nor flight crew, but now perhaps you can understand some of the dissatisfaction that exists toward BALPA, without being a *union buster* or *Ryanair management stooge*

BALPA's campaign of "Respect and Dignity" for Ryanair pilots doesnt seem to include those on BRK contracts that could be subjected to terms and conditions that could possibly circumvent EU employment law.