PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bangkok Airport Scam
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2009, 06:05
ozthai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tarnished image

Here is a link to the video.
King Power International Co., Ltd.

From what I can see, she picks up and looks at the wallets, but puts them all back on the shelf.

King Power are an arrogant bunch and when Suvarnabhumi first opened it was called "King Power Airport" by the locals because their shops extended into and blocked the passageways.

Anyhow apart from that this is not the only incident of this type involving King Power and Suvarnabhumi.

The country really doesn't need more incidents to further tarnish it's reputation.

Going back five years Thailand was renowned world wide as a SAFE and friendly country to spend a holiday. Now ??????
I remember back then Thai airways had to increase flights from Australia to cope with the demand. The main reason for the demand was that it was the safest country in South East Asia.

I have been living here for eight years and am now having my doubts.

Let's hope the Thai government and all concerned within the airline and tourist industries can get their heads out of the sand and realise these industries are in crisis and action is needed to attract the tourist and business travellers back.

No more "mai ben lai". (translations.... doesn't matter... she'll be right mate.... never mind... who gives a s,,,,,it....etc).