PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I guess they don't like Heli's !!!!
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2009, 04:39
low-and-loud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To be quite frank, regrettably for yourself, there is little you can do, apart from accept it or move house again. However difficult that is to swallow.

I do know how you must feel. We bought a property having done the usual searches plus more besides. My family and I were faced with a similar quandary, for different reasons. A local planning issue caused us major stress for years and made our house unsaleable and at times almost untenable to live in, so we had no option but to stay and get over the issues causing our problems (in my opinion more severe than yours seem to be).
Sadly selling the house is not an option, and belive me I would take it f it was. The house has some terrible legal issues which mean that I am here until the day I die or go bankrupt, at this rate I am not sure which will come first. Not my choice but the hand life decided to deal me.

So adding to the stress of a terrible financial and legal position is the unforseen noise issue, which my wife and I did everything reasonable before we moved in to avoid.

Maybe some of you have a little more understanding of my position, even if you dont agree with it. Which was the whole point of posting here.