PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Politiri
Thread: Politiri
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2009, 01:17
chizelchest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll make it short as well. Any reputable company with people worth their weight in good moral and ethical standards wouldn't allow one of their own employees, especially a chief pilot, to openly engage on a public forum saying some of their clients/contractors are "Frauds and flakes." But, anything goes I guess, and of course there is a first time for everything, but by the looks of the others posting on here, this is not. Just because there is not a mass amount of google hits and dictations does NOT mean it hasn't happened before and that what has happened to me and a few others on contract at the same time as me (on both the EMB145 and the F100) isn't true.

One more thing...Any one on here reading these posts notice Buck isn't clarifying the note his boss sent me about trying to tell the FAA I falsified records....and flew under a fake license in Cuba?? Wow...that one still has me in disbelief that a "reputable and moral" company would do such a thing. Quite childish indeed. Especially given the fact I've never set foot in the country.

At any route. I'm on days off from a company that stands by it's contract with it's employee's. So enough of this banter.

Last edited by chizelchest; 4th Aug 2009 at 00:09.