PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PTC in trouble?
Thread: PTC in trouble?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2009, 22:52
acepilotmurdock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are right, I haven't done the IR yet, as I am a week away from my CPL check. I never mentioned the IR I was merely jumping to my own and others defence who have done there ME/CPL out here,that it was said second rate.
Now normally I would say thats your own opinion, and fair enough, how ever if you do know the two instructors I am talking about then you will understand what I am saying. They are proffesional, and will not take or accept second rate. So it is also a defence of there proffesionalism.
I am not anti or pro PTC, I am just sick of people slagging PTC off cos of past posts etc with not having any basis for that opinion. I herd all the nightmare storys before I came here, however at the age of 31 I took the mature stance of finding out for myself.
Agreed things were not perfect to start with, and there has been a million percent improvement, and personally I think the people involved in that turn around should be praised, again their are still issues but they are being addressed.
End of rant, and jumping off my soap box, and an apology to Dick for my comment