PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2009, 11:30
Phileas Fogg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mickyman,

I'm not picking on anybody, I'm merely speaking my opinion based on my 30 years in the industry, recession or not my opinion of FR has remained the same for many years and my opinion of FR is a slight improvement upon my opinion of BA.

And as for F14's naive comment (above), we are not all cheapskates, he claims that only the airlines with the lowest costs will survive, what bullsh1t.

The airlines that offer a quality of service combined with maintaining costs to a minimum are likely to be the ones that prosper and I do not regard being boarded like cattle from pens, seat backs that do not recline, rip off prices for stale sandwiches and warm beer a quality of service, I regard it as a bl00dy disgrace.

Call me old fashioned, and I am not alone, but when I travel I will shop around, online, for the best price combined with the best flight times, I like to check-in online whilst selecting my seat number, without being charged extra, I like to arrive at my most convenient airport, a hastle free check-in of baggage, a stress free boarding of the aircraft to my seat and a nice pleasant cabin service, in a seat that reclines, whilst relaxing with an inclusive meal and drink and these levels of service are not provided by any of the LoCo's, not just FR.