PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2009, 22:02
Ernest Lanc's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shed.

I think it's wishful thinking that people are going to desert the sun destinations to freeze in the Lake District with nothing to do for the kids.

I went to Palma end of May with Jet2 and enjoyed the flight and the holiday, going to Benidorm on Monday and looking forward to some sun.

cyfarthfa.

If you enjoy your flight, yet can't stand the hassle of the airport - With respect you IMO should find some other mode of transport that will be stress free for you.

I remember my first flight form MAN to AGP and it was a nightmare, but over time you just take it in your stride things like the shuttle buses after a 3 hour flight.

As for Ryanairs plight - I notice yet again it's everyones fault but the MOL ex empire.

Won't be long before no frills airlines are as busy as ever, I remember well my last UK holiday to Pontings in 2004 (I think), and I had to get dressed in the middle of the night to keep warm.

That's the problem with UK holidays, to wet - to cold, unless you are very lucky - Folks just won't put up with that year in and year out.